Within 21 days after entering an order recommending action with regard to a respondent, the commission must take the action required by subrules (A) and (B).
(A) Filings in Supreme Court. The commission must file in the Supreme Court:
(1) the original record arranged in chronological order and indexed and certified;
(2) 24 copies of the order; and
(3) a proof of service on the respondent.
(B) Service on Respondent. The commission must serve the respondent with:
(1) notice of the filing under MCR 9.223(A)(1);
(2) 2 copies of the order;
(3) 2 copies of the index to the original record; and
(4) a copy of a portion of the original record not submitted by or previously furnished to the respondent.