(A) Mandatory Review. The Supreme Court shall review a Judicial Tenure Commission order recommending discipline, removal, retirement, or suspension (see MCR 9.223 to 9.226).
(B) Discretionary Review. The Supreme Court may
(1) review by appeal a case pending in the Court of Appeals or after decision by the Court of Appeals (see MCR 7.305);
(2) review by appeal a final order of the Attorney Discipline Board (see MCR 9.122);
(3) issue an advisory opinion (see Const 1963, art 3, § 8 and MCR 7.308(B));
(4) respond to a certified question (see MCR 7.308(A));
(5) exercise superintending control over a lower court or tribunal (see MCR 7.306);
(6) exercise other jurisdiction as provided by the constitution or by law.